Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 59% on the Hikole Kids Scooter - Portable Foldable Adjustable Ultra-Lightweight | Adult Teen Youth Kick Scooter with Easy Fold-n-Carry Design, Birthday Gifts for Kids 8 Years Old and Up | Support 220 lbs by Hikole at Hadley Society. MPN: AMA005296_W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hikole lightweight and low-to-the-ground deck structure plus the 200mm oversized polyurethane tires provides the stable smooth ride in the city pumpy
Product Description & Reviews
Hikole lightweight and low-to-the-ground deck structure plus the 200mm oversized polyurethane tires provides the stable smooth ride in the city pumpy side walk and and effortless to kick. The large wheels scooter is the perfect adult kick scooter designed for a speedy commute or a trip around town. On top of that, the easy-folding mechanism allows you to take the teen scooter anywhere and everywhere. Hikole is the commuter scooter of choice for professionals looking to cruise to and from work. Parents looking to cruise around with the kids or anyone looking for a smooth and comfortable ride not typical of most kick scooters.
3 Seconds Easy-Folding Mechanism
Big 200mm PU Wheels for smoother commute
Rear Wheel Fender Braking System offer a speedy secure stop
Portable, Ultra-Lightweight, Easy-Carrying
The wheel fenders help guard from splashes and mud
Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame-Durable and Study
3 Level Height Adjustable Handlebar-Suit for adult teens and kids
Material: Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
Product Unfold Size:33.5"*13.6"*40.4"(with adjustable height)
Folded Dimensions: 33.5"x 13.6" x 12.2"
Wheel size: PU 200mm
Max Load weight: 220 lbs(100kg)
Net Weight: 8 lbs
Features & Highlights
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE -- Two wheeled scooter with 3 level adjustable telescoping handlebar, range 85-34.5-102.5cm/33.4-40.4 inch. Suit for adult, teens and kids age 8 up
- EASY-FOLDING -- The youth adult scooter with 3-Seconds Easy-Folding-Carrying Mechanism, suit for quick storage and transportation, Can be carry on the tube, train or bus
- SMOOTH RIDING -- Extra-large 8"(200mm) PU wheels with steel ABEC-7 Bearing and Soft hand grips greatly reduces vibrations in Plain/Bumpy/Rough Road; Meet your needs as a City/Travel/School commuting
- SUGGEST 220LBS WEIGHT LIMIT -- High density heat-treated aluminum alloy frame. Make this large wheel scooter support weight 220lbs(100kg)
- SAFETY BRAKING -- Features rear wheel fender braking system brings the urban scooter to a speedy secure stop. Large aluminum reinforced brake pedal is easy to use for quick and firm breaking fast
11.81 x 4.33 x 33.46 inches
11.5 x 5 x 33.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hikole, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 13013243, ean: 0845423018108,
The legendary scooters that started it all! shred the pavement, bust out big tricks, or just cruise around town in style. With innovative design, quality construction and cool features, these are the scooters that sparked a revolution. The popular ki...
By Micro Kickboard
mpn: mm0053, ean: 7640108563552,
The Maxi Kickboard is the highest rated scooter for ages 5 to 12. Kids love the ride, and you will love the years of fun and exercise it gives, making it one of the best value presents you can buy your child. The smooth gliding Maxi has a curving and...
mpn: SCO-BZIT-K1-SIL, ean: 0642940304468,
COMPONENTS: Model: Vokul BZIT K1 Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced Frame: CrMo4130 Bar: (L x W) - 24" x 22" CrMo4130 Hydraulic Pressure Handle Bar Deck:(L x W) 20.68" x 4.33" Heat Treated Wheels: 110mm 88A High Rebound PU with ABEC-9 bearing Break:D...
mpn: 0406, ean: 6908923789030,
U-mii three wheel scooter for kids is a good choice for boys and girls as out door toys . ☆Let's keep our kids away from playing video games , watching TVs , snapchatting on line for the whole day. ☆Let's bring them out for more communication ...